W
wjp984
Guest
I’m usually nice and give people the benefit of the doubt since once in a while someone I haven’t talked to in a while or a classmate not already on my aim/msn will ask to be added. Therefore I’ll usually just add everyone and block them later if necessary. Anyways, today someone added me on my msn and then when I asked who they were she responded asking a/s/l/ and then if I wanted to go to her cyber sex chatroom with all her naked photos and stuff and the describing herself. When I said I wasn’t interested for various reasons and my opinion of her doing this, she placed her photo on the msn to try and entice me. I then blocked her but the point is a lot of people, even good Catholics are going to think, what is the harm in just visiting her page or going to it just for fun to joke around since they didn’t initiate it or choose to start looking or even view an advertisement.
While I don’t approve of it, I accept the porn advertisements sent through e-mails or even through myspace since they are easily avoided. However, interfering with my instant messenger really upsets me and the worst is it probably is some teenager who might not even be 18 messing around on her computer and therefore setting herself up for some potential problems with people she doesn’t know.
While I don’t approve of it, I accept the porn advertisements sent through e-mails or even through myspace since they are easily avoided. However, interfering with my instant messenger really upsets me and the worst is it probably is some teenager who might not even be 18 messing around on her computer and therefore setting herself up for some potential problems with people she doesn’t know.