B
blaiselfd5
Guest
I am a single dad of 3 children, Gabriel 7, Marilyn 5, and William 3. The oldest two attend catechism because they go to public schools. We visit the cathedral regularly, simply because its my favorite place to pray, and they enjoy the short visits. We pray every night, and read and discuss the Baltimore Catechism books.
What are some ideas for teaching my children our catholic faith? I feel like I am missing something, or i’m not doing enough. Retreats have come to mind, but i don’t know where to start. I thought of volunteering to help a cause, but again, i don’t know where to begin. Thank you.
What are some ideas for teaching my children our catholic faith? I feel like I am missing something, or i’m not doing enough. Retreats have come to mind, but i don’t know where to start. I thought of volunteering to help a cause, but again, i don’t know where to begin. Thank you.