Iran's Rouhani: 'The next US administration will surrender to Iranian Nation'

• Thread starter Thread starter Donkey
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly, Biden is going to continue imperialistic actions against Iran just like Trump and Obama did. The Israel lobby is too strong on this one.

By the way, Jihad Watch is not a reputable site.

By the way, Jihad Watch is not a reputable site.
I disagree.
Robert Spencer is widely known and uniquely knowledgeable of the very real effort of Jihadist to dominate the West.
I predict that Jihad in a America will come back with a vengeance but it won’t be with explosives but rather laws that restrict and suppress Christians.
Let’s see how quickly Biden will undo any peaceful ground that President Trump made in the Middle East.

Last edited:
US Christians will soon see changes that mark oppression…

BLM will seem like Boy Scouts of America compared to what lies ahead.
Complete rubbish. Your tin foil hat is on too tight.

And the liberal media will celebrate the ‘return to commitments’. Joe Biden will be applauded by the liberal media.

MSM brainwashing is real. Alternative news sources continue to be essential.

Why do Americans have this beef with Iran? Because of the hostage crisis? Get over it! We supported a coup and rule of a brutal dictator for almost 30 years in that country. Wrongs done on both sides. Just move on.

So is Saudi Arabia who are committing a near genocide level of violence against the people of Yemen at this very moment.
So are other nations we’re buddies with like Turkmenistan.
They are a Shia nation. They would be a great ally in the war against ISIS and other such groups.
Israel is not the US. Our capital is not Tel Aviv, to paraphrase Russell Kirk.

I thought I posted it somewhere but I can not find it, if one doesn’t like the US meddling in ME affairs, Israel is well-equipped to deal with Iran if they feel Iran’s motives are dangerous to their existence. We may have held them back already. The outcome might not be what some want.

US Christians will soon see changes that mark oppression…
Gonna be kind of hard for Joe to do that when he’s making speeches like this one he made last night:
And he will raise you up on eagle’s wings, bury you in the breath of a dog, and make you shine like the sun and hold you in the palm of his hand. And now together on eagle’s wings, we embark on the work that God and his ship called upon us to do with full hearts and steady hands with faith in America and each other. With love of country, a thirst for justice. Let us be the nation that we know we can be, a nation united, a nation strengthened, a nation healed. The United States of America, ladies and gentlemen. There’s never, never been anything we’ve dried up unable to do.

So remember, as my Grandpa said, as I walked out of his home, when I was a kid up in Scranton, he said, “Joey. Keep the faith.” And our grandmother when she was alive, she yelled, “Joey, spread it! Spread the faith!”

God loves you all. May God bless America and may God protect our church.
Source:

I have to admit “Bury you in the breath of a dog” is funny as heck. But other than that, the transcript is correct.

Last edited:
The On Eagles Wings song will solicit the attention of approximately half of Catholics that actually attend US churches. The melody of the song now triggers a negative response in me that supersedes the message in the psalm. The melody is worn out like an old rubber band.

I am expecting a November or December surprise that isn’t really a surprise at all. All this chatter from Cair and others will prove to be quite informative.

My attitude about this thread has changed. It is really something to watch all the chumps ready with hands out waiting for a payback that simply won’t happen this upcoming four year term.

Wait and watch

Yes, I figured the traditionalist Catholics would add the quotation of “On Eagles’ Wings” to their ever-growing list of Joe’s capital sins.

Let me know when the actual “surprise” happens.

Last edited:
I doubt much will change…
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Last edited:
Gonna be kind of hard for Joe to do that when he’s making speeches like this one he made last night:
I really hope he means it and my prayer is, given his age he starts thinking about the four last things and the truth that to whom much is given, much will be required. And that seed of faith that has seemed to be there at time, really kicks in and he really does try and seek the true common good, which includes the liberty of the Church. But, his speech comes off as hollow when you see headlines like this:

Also, my favorite Joe Biden religion quote:

“Everything Jesus did was sort of consistent with what generically we were supposed to do: treat people with dignity.”
Joe Biden will be the second Catholic president. Here’s what you need to know about his faith. | America Magazine

He’s a product of the 70s, and his Catholicism is going to be 70s as well, I reckon. Kumbaya.

Wonder if he’ll have Father Martin over for coffee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back