C
codefro
Guest
Now, it may sound like a dumb question, but I didnt find any dicissions on it so I thought I’d bring it up.
I haven’t flipped anybody off in probably 12 years. The other day my boss was getting pushy on me and really getting on my case about a job. We are friend’s though so to send a message that he was being a jerk I strategically scratched my eye in a certain way to convey the message. He realized and laughed and backed off. I am a scrupulous person though so immediately my mind was thinking about it.
I haven’t flipped anybody off in probably 12 years. The other day my boss was getting pushy on me and really getting on my case about a job. We are friend’s though so to send a message that he was being a jerk I strategically scratched my eye in a certain way to convey the message. He realized and laughed and backed off. I am a scrupulous person though so immediately my mind was thinking about it.