M
MonasticKnight
Guest
Is it considered evil?
I wanted to ask because from what I’ve heard ‘folk magic’ (or whatever actual name is used for that) is in the sense of solely aiming to achieve practical results using ‘unseen laws of reality’ rather than worship other deities/things necessarily?
The one as defined which used to be practiced by English Cunningmen and other people in history apparently. Nothing related to the ‘new age’ stuff and anything to do with ‘other deities’ necessarily as mentioned, just practical results?
If so is it venial or mortal? Apparently it was a trend in Christian societies ranging from Spain to the U.K.
I wanted to ask because from what I’ve heard ‘folk magic’ (or whatever actual name is used for that) is in the sense of solely aiming to achieve practical results using ‘unseen laws of reality’ rather than worship other deities/things necessarily?
The one as defined which used to be practiced by English Cunningmen and other people in history apparently. Nothing related to the ‘new age’ stuff and anything to do with ‘other deities’ necessarily as mentioned, just practical results?
If so is it venial or mortal? Apparently it was a trend in Christian societies ranging from Spain to the U.K.
Last edited: