R
Rubee
Guest
I just found out a very close relative has passed away. He had a sad life. It’s possible he may have harmed himself, but I’m not sure. It made me wonder about these things.
Also, this life is so hard, and unfair. See what happened to that Kavanaugh. Evil triumphs in this world. It’s just a sad day. Why do we believe in fairy tales? All over the world we make them, and they always reward good and punish evil. Why is that so embedded in us when the world does not work that way at all?
Also, he was single and childless, my relative: nearly 60. It has made me think I need to get married. I got over the need to and been ok and striving for my own life for a while now. But his death makes me wonder if finding a partner and starting a family is something I should prioritize more than I do most other things. I am in my mid thirties. I think isolation among adults who are single is a serious problem and needs to be looked at as a genuine social problem.
Also, this life is so hard, and unfair. See what happened to that Kavanaugh. Evil triumphs in this world. It’s just a sad day. Why do we believe in fairy tales? All over the world we make them, and they always reward good and punish evil. Why is that so embedded in us when the world does not work that way at all?
Also, he was single and childless, my relative: nearly 60. It has made me think I need to get married. I got over the need to and been ok and striving for my own life for a while now. But his death makes me wonder if finding a partner and starting a family is something I should prioritize more than I do most other things. I am in my mid thirties. I think isolation among adults who are single is a serious problem and needs to be looked at as a genuine social problem.
Last edited: