W
WoundedChild
Guest
I have a good marriage…I really love my husband and am attracted to him…or was. This issue has nothing to do with how I feel about him.
But recently I have discovered that as a child I was molested…and I am struggling to work through it…with memories flooding in.
The problem is that I just don’t even really want to be touched right now…much less be intiment…the one time I tried…I had tears running down my face.
Now I know that lust is a particular area where he falls…is it a sin for me not to be close with him in that way right now while I heal?
But recently I have discovered that as a child I was molested…and I am struggling to work through it…with memories flooding in.
The problem is that I just don’t even really want to be touched right now…much less be intiment…the one time I tried…I had tears running down my face.
Now I know that lust is a particular area where he falls…is it a sin for me not to be close with him in that way right now while I heal?
