S
sammie2828
Guest
Hi all,
I have a question that I need help with.
A friend of mine was experiencing a very bad pain in her stomach area. When she went to the doctor, she found out that she was in a very early stage of pregnancy.
But unfortunately, the embryo was not in her uterus, which was why she felt all that pain.
The only option was to take that embryo out of her stomach immediately, because otherwise, it would be very dangerous to her health.
What is the catholic teaching regarding this kind of issue? Is it considered an abortion, and therefore she is in a state of mortal sin now?
Thanks in advance!
I have a question that I need help with.
A friend of mine was experiencing a very bad pain in her stomach area. When she went to the doctor, she found out that she was in a very early stage of pregnancy.
But unfortunately, the embryo was not in her uterus, which was why she felt all that pain.
The only option was to take that embryo out of her stomach immediately, because otherwise, it would be very dangerous to her health.
What is the catholic teaching regarding this kind of issue? Is it considered an abortion, and therefore she is in a state of mortal sin now?
Thanks in advance!