A
Ana_v
Guest
I listened to Jennifer Fulwiler’s atheist-to-Catholic conversion story (its very good!) a while back. Recently, I really wanted an older friend of mine from my parish to listen to it, but knowing him, and based on past experiences with videos I’ve sent him, since he virtually only checks his email (including personal one) while at work, if I emailed it to him he likely wouldn’t listen to it because of the length (he’d put it off, or have trouble opening the file – not very tech savy).
The audio is permitted to be dowloaded as an MP3 file. Since it is copyrighted, I would like to know if it is illegal to burn the MP3 file onto a CD and give it to him to listen to in his car (he drives 40 minutes to and from the parish, where he works and attends daily Mass)?
The audio is permitted to be dowloaded as an MP3 file. Since it is copyrighted, I would like to know if it is illegal to burn the MP3 file onto a CD and give it to him to listen to in his car (he drives 40 minutes to and from the parish, where he works and attends daily Mass)?