L
LokisMom
Guest
What I meant was, why did they get upset over what they THOUGHT he said, if what they THOUGHT he said wasn’t even against Church teaching??I’m not sure why Catholics were upset. I’m Catholic and I wasn’t upset. If the Popes say something and the media reports it, I generally go straight to the Popes mouth and figure out what he really meant… not assume the Pope has gone nuts or been possessed and the media was just reporting the truth.
So you think Catholics should be able to use regular ones for sperm samples?As I’ve stated before, I’ve never heard the idea or perforated condoms for the medical collection of semen. I don’t even know if they have such a thing in Australia. Rau is a Catholic Aussie bloke so he may have heard of it. Personally I think its an over reach in the wrong direction and muddies up the Catholic mission against contraception.