N
Nat2
Guest
Hi everyone! I’m a Cradle Catholic and right now, I’m absolutely in love with my faith. (which is why I’m on this site
) But the summer before my 8th grade I hated being catholic and going to church, because I thought I was too cool for it all. Now I realize how dumb that was, and I’m never going to do that again (now I have grace from Confirmation!) but I feel like it hurt my relationship with God somehow.
So I guess my question is : Is it normal for Catholic to have doubts about their faith at times? And if so how do you deal with that?
(I mean, my one non-Catholic friend asked me if I had ever had any doubts about my faith, and I honestly replied yes, and he was like, “well, I’ve never had any doubts” as if to prove that that made his religion better….)
I’ve also feel like I, more than other people, need to “make it up” to God, and then I get sad knowing that I never can completely make up for being such a jerk to God.
I’m just really confused and any help would be great right now. Thanks and God Bless!!
So I guess my question is : Is it normal for Catholic to have doubts about their faith at times? And if so how do you deal with that?
(I mean, my one non-Catholic friend asked me if I had ever had any doubts about my faith, and I honestly replied yes, and he was like, “well, I’ve never had any doubts” as if to prove that that made his religion better….)
I’ve also feel like I, more than other people, need to “make it up” to God, and then I get sad knowing that I never can completely make up for being such a jerk to God.
I’m just really confused and any help would be great right now. Thanks and God Bless!!