Is it ok to watch the Exorcist movies?

• Thread starter Thread starter dizzy_dave
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taz,

If you’ve been told by 2 different priests not to watch it, why do you persist?

Please heed their advice and stop.

CARose

In alot of ways, its the scariest movie of all times and its from a true story. I watched it at 4 am one time when it came on. I thought daylight would never come,.But I thought the original boy lived in Ohio somewhere or was that another one? I also thought I read somewhere where the house os no longer there.

40.png
CARose:
Taz,

If you’ve been told by 2 different priests not to watch it, why do you persist?

Please heed their advice and stop.

CARose
I don’t know its just tempting I guess. But I am thinking about taking their advice not to watch it though.

I’m glad to hear that you’re considering taking their advice. The sad thing is we often don’t realize the jeopardy we can put ourselves in when we refuse to accept the rightful authority that has been put in our lives. Take it from one who’s been there!

God Bless,

CARose

I believe that if we are to be armed for battle we should know every thing we can about our enemy. Remember we are very weak on our own but all we have to do is call on the Great St. Michael and our Blessed Mother to send the devil (too bad there isn’t a way to print that name in smaller a smaller font… I guess I could use brown letters.) running.
Mike

The Exorcist is one of my favorite movies. The book by William Peter Blatty, on which the movie is based, is based on an actual exorcism that occurred in the late 1940s. I’ve seen a documentary about it on TV where priests who participated in the actual exorcism were interviewed.

40.png
CARose:
I’m glad to hear that you’re considering taking their advice. The sad thing is we often don’t realize the jeopardy we can put ourselves in when we refuse to accept the rightful authority that has been put in our lives. Take it from one who’s been there!

God Bless,

CARose
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back