C
Convert_in_99
Guest
Hey! Quick question. I have surgery coming up in mid December. My husband has to drive our dogs up to Indiana so his parents can watch them for a month or so while I’m in the hospital and recovery at home. There will be no car available to me while he is gone so I can’t drive to Sunday mass. I could ask for a ride but it would be difficult as I’m not feeling that well, but could go if I was having a good day and a ride. It’s hard to make plans right now. I’m very socially awkward and it would be a huge deal for me to ask for a ride. Am I required to secure a ride under pain of sin? Or can I stay home from mass that Sunday in good conscience? Thanks!
ETA: oh! And He will be away all Saturday and all Sunday so I can’t just go at a different time.
ETA: oh! And He will be away all Saturday and all Sunday so I can’t just go at a different time.