Is it okay

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blades3
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blades3

Guest
Is it okay to masturbate if it hurts not to. I know it is wrong I just really feel like I need a release. I have only done it like twice I went to confession and thought I conquered it but it’s back. I feel like I might explode.
 
Welcome to the CA forums. I think you answered your own question when you said you already confessed previous acts. So you know deep down that it is wrong and sinful. Otherwise you wouldn’t have gone to Confession. If it’s really that painful then go see a doctor. Otherwise, you’re just experiencing being human.

Getting over sins like this take time. Not many people ever truly “conquer” their vices. Life is just a constant battle to fight against sin and temptation and do what is good. It’s not easy and sometimes we fail, but that is why we have Confession. Good for you for having the courage to confess this so quickly. Many people wait years before receiving the graces and spiritual strength given by the Holy Spirit through Confession.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top