I
IdiNaPut
Guest
I’m getting fairly into metal, but I know that some themes in metal music can be decidedly anti-religious. However at the same time I’ve found some songs which are definitely more pro-religion (the song I’m listening to right now, The Last Stand by Sabaton, is a good example as it is about the Swiss Guard defending the Vatican).
With it, I’m in conflict as to whether I’m really supposed to be listening to it. I do to an extent discern what bands and songs I’m choosing to listen to, but given the overall image the whole genre has it is difficult.
Any thoughts?
With it, I’m in conflict as to whether I’m really supposed to be listening to it. I do to an extent discern what bands and songs I’m choosing to listen to, but given the overall image the whole genre has it is difficult.
Any thoughts?