D
dje101
Guest
I know it might sound like a stupid question, but its something I’d like your opinion about.
My family sometimes accuses me of being selfish because (in this particular circumstance) I don’t like my family members using my laptop, whether I’m home or not and whether or not they ask for permission. I don’t like them using it because I got the computer for a graduation present in '07 and it continues to work well. My family on the other hand, has gone through 3 or 4 in that time. I feel that they don’t treat their things very well and so I don’t like them using my things. Is this wrong? Should I just suck it up and let them use my computer?
My family sometimes accuses me of being selfish because (in this particular circumstance) I don’t like my family members using my laptop, whether I’m home or not and whether or not they ask for permission. I don’t like them using it because I got the computer for a graduation present in '07 and it continues to work well. My family on the other hand, has gone through 3 or 4 in that time. I feel that they don’t treat their things very well and so I don’t like them using my things. Is this wrong? Should I just suck it up and let them use my computer?