Is it wrong to look at an illegally downloaded image for a second?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fakename
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fakename

Guest
Is it wrong to look at an illegally downloaded image for a second?

To what degree does one steal when one looks for only a little bit?
 
With no means of disrespect, how exactly can the image be stolen? Like, a stolen picture or saving something to your hard drive?
 
Are you referring to something like a pirated movie, or have you been hacking into classified government systems?:tsktsk: 😉 😃

Regarding your second question…I don’t think there are degrees to stealing. If you’ve stolen, you’ve stolen.🤷
 
Are you referring to something like a pirated movie, or have you been hacking into classified government systems?:tsktsk: 😉 😃

Regarding your second question…I don’t think there are degrees to stealing. If you’ve stolen, you’ve stolen.🤷
there are degrees of gravity, if you steal a piece of bread from the bakery because your family is starving isn’t as bad as you hacking into a bank and stealing millions of dollars, or stealing a car, so on and so forth.
 
With no means of disrespect, how exactly can the image be stolen? Like, a stolen picture or saving something to your hard drive?
pictures of ROMs. OK they aren’t stolen themselves but they are images of stolen things and given the reason for copyrights, (namely that free images compete with and devalue controlled images), they are in practice stolen images.
 
there are degrees of gravity, if you steal a piece of bread from the bakery because your family is starving isn’t as bad as you hacking into a bank and stealing millions of dollars, or stealing a car, so on and so forth.
OK, I understand.👍
 
I will take the opportunity for make here a related question
and no open another thread

Is it a sin to use Google Books downloader just for me?
I have to make a paper for the U and the bibliography is hard to acquire
I encountered some books at Google Books but it is at the end hard to read something at the PC (specially because I am not a native english speaker so I prefer to be on the sofa when I read english)

When I asked about Google Books Downloader it was said to me that it was not fully legal but anyways Google knows about its existence…
I would use the downloaded pages just for took information to my paper - no conventional commerce in my mind

I don’t know what are the benefits that Google acquires thanks to have published the books so I don’t know if I am sinning

but all these things are apologies

what do you think?

ONE THING: There is not a tool which is provided by Google for download those books which are online on Google Books. — Google Books downoloader only has that name because of the page where the things are downloaded from I suppose.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top