C
CatholicCB
Guest
I have had this issue since I was a child but didn’t realize until I was older. I kinda have a sixth sence. I don’t hear voices or full on see things but I get words and vibes and notice things. They are in no way bad. At one point I thought I had what veterans do. That gut feeling when you know things will be bad if you leave a room. Or when it’s to quite you know something’s wrong. But then I started predicting things. Like this one time a girl I had met for the first smiled at me and I kept having the name EMMA flash in my head. Like a picture. I asked her name (I won’t lie she was beautiful) when she said “It’s Emma” I got scare. Tis happens a lot. I tried asking people about and they claimed it was the devils working. But I don’t feel evil. I help people with it. Any ideas or advice. I want to use it more like help people but if it’s Devils work then what?