T
trokll
Guest
Hello this is my first time posting and I have to ask is playing witch hunters in warhammer 40k.
To clearfy what warhammer 40k it is a futurisic table top stragy game.
I ask if witch hunter is okay simply beacuse I heard some people play them beacuse then make fun of catholics.
I orginally thought then would jsut be a fun army to play but after hearing this I was immeditly supious.
What makes it so is it is based a lot on the spaish inquistion and has to do hertics.
In general would like to play witch hunters beacuse I would jsut play the army beacuse I like the units in the army. But I would not want to play something that so people use to make fun of cathlocs.
I am a Devote cathloc and I would like to have some clarification on this subject. If possible It would be nice if someone posts who already know something about warhammer 40k, but all help would be useful.
P.S Jesus is super asome
To clearfy what warhammer 40k it is a futurisic table top stragy game.
I ask if witch hunter is okay simply beacuse I heard some people play them beacuse then make fun of catholics.
I orginally thought then would jsut be a fun army to play but after hearing this I was immeditly supious.
What makes it so is it is based a lot on the spaish inquistion and has to do hertics.
In general would like to play witch hunters beacuse I would jsut play the army beacuse I like the units in the army. But I would not want to play something that so people use to make fun of cathlocs.
I am a Devote cathloc and I would like to have some clarification on this subject. If possible It would be nice if someone posts who already know something about warhammer 40k, but all help would be useful.
P.S Jesus is super asome