The unfortunate part about this is that I would guess many of those Catholics don’t understand what “rejecting satan” and his promises really means. This would be evident by the fact that there are those who are pro-abortion, pro-same sex marriage, etc etc. They’ve given into the culture of death whether they realize it or not. So are they truly renewing their Baptism? I would say not those who are in opposition of those things the Church teaches.
OTOH, the question was really about Catholicism and for that I would agree. The Church is doing what it can to help fight the evil tactics and the culture of death. I suppose we could hear more homilies about how giving in to the secular world and supporting what’s “popular” is how satan creeps into our lives and we get caught in his snare. Although I would imagine many pastors would want to avoid stiring up controversy.

/QUOTE
Depends, sometimes you get one who hits the nail on the head!