is smoking cigarettes a sin?

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitecrayon
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
smoking will kill you, pop may kill you if not in moderation.

your pretty much killing yourself, you will get cancer just how long is random, i have no pity on smokers, if you cant buy the gum or in-hail medication in today’s age then its no different from mortal sin.
On what basis do you claim that smoking will kill you? Not even everyone who smokes frequently gets cancer ultimately (although, cancer is not the only health concern).
I simply don’t think that an occasional cigar, cigarettes, or pipe is a true risk to one’s health.
 
On what basis do you claim that smoking will kill you? Not even everyone who smokes frequently gets cancer ultimately (although, cancer is not the only health concern).
I simply don’t think that an occasional cigar, cigarettes, or pipe is a true risk to one’s health.
I agree with this. And since it is dubious to assert that you will get cancer, it is also an error to say it is a sin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top