L
Luvz2travel
Guest
I would see a priest about this. It’s wrong and selfish of your husband to make you give up the cats when they mean a lot to you. Frankly only an extreme allergy issue or bad financial problem would make me part with my cats.Unfortunately, my FIL has not been conscious since last Thursday. I don’t even feel comfortable talking to my husband about it right now and would never bring it up to FIL even if I could at this point.
This is something my husband promised his dad all the while knowing what the cats meant to me. I feel betrayed by my husband for not only promising him this but for asking me to follow through on a promise HE made without discussing it with me first.
I honestly don’t know how we can solve this if he remains adamant that we move there. I know he isn’t thinking clearly right now but I know my husband pretty well and have a gut feeling that his opinion of this is not going to change even in a year. I feel I will have to make a choice and right now I can’t really say that I would choose him…