O
ohsnapitslennon
Guest
I had scripture finals today 
So one of the questions was:
What was the later significance of Solomon’s question
“Can any building house the presence of GOD?”
I answered:
"Yes, a building can house God. This building was Jesus. He was foretelling Jesus, who referred to himself as a temple in Sacred Scripture. God was in a temple, Jesus’ body. "
My Scripture teacher might mark this as wrong, so I was just wondering you opinions.
Thanks,
Lennon
So one of the questions was:
What was the later significance of Solomon’s question
“Can any building house the presence of GOD?”
I answered:
"Yes, a building can house God. This building was Jesus. He was foretelling Jesus, who referred to himself as a temple in Sacred Scripture. God was in a temple, Jesus’ body. "
My Scripture teacher might mark this as wrong, so I was just wondering you opinions.
Thanks,
Lennon