Is this feeling (connectedness to God) a sin?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeaceBeWithYou
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeaceBeWithYou

Guest
I feel the most connected to God in nature. Watching the grass gently blow in the wind, listening to birds sing, looking up at trees…etc. Completely in awe at God’s creation the entire time. I can’t help but to feel humbled by it. I feel connected to God at Mass and at Adoration but not as much as when I’m outside in the forests and meadows. Is this sinful in any way?
 
I’m not sure, that’s why I asked the question. Scrupulous is an accurate assessment.
 
You should talk to your Priest about your scruples. He will be able to help you navigate through your worries.
 
Are you Catholic? Have you ever heard of St. Francis?
 
In my study of him I have not come across anything that directly answers the question. I don’t pose questions I know the answer to and generally people reply in a helpful manner. I will continue to research on my own and discuss with my Priest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top