L
Littileboy
Guest
Is it the sin of sodomy to watch homosexual pornography and have fantasy but not doing it?
The penance for sodomy used to be very long and the penitent couldn’t receive communion after many years. If I have commited the sin of sodomy, can I receive communion after confession? Is it allowed and is it good to do so?
I really can’t think about living years without receiving the grace of the Eucharist. However I wonder if it is good to have such penance.
The penance for sodomy used to be very long and the penitent couldn’t receive communion after many years. If I have commited the sin of sodomy, can I receive communion after confession? Is it allowed and is it good to do so?
I really can’t think about living years without receiving the grace of the Eucharist. However I wonder if it is good to have such penance.
Last edited: