Is this wrong

  • Thread starter Thread starter midday
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

midday

Guest
First and foremost, I have a sexual fetish.

Now there is this book I want to read but it contains some things that appeal to my feitsh. Possibly it is unntentional, but I still might find it erotic.

Its not pornography according to the ccc

I want to read the book for plot, but I am concerned this might be considerd “risky behavior”

can I read it?
 
we are to avoid the near occasion of sin. so the virtue of prudence would dictate that you not read such a book knowing what you know ahead of time.
 
First and foremost, I have a sexual fetish.

Now there is this book I want to read but it contains some things that appeal to my feitsh. Possibly it is unntentional, but I still might find it erotic.

Its not pornography according to the ccc

I want to read the book for plot, but I am concerned this might be considerd “risky behavior”

can I read it?
Of course this isn’t wise! What is your reason for reading the book, other than to arouse your sexual fetish? Be honest!

The near occasion of sin is self-temptation. Do you really want to aid the devil in your downfall?
 
You know the answer to your question. You just want to find a slim chance that someone here might say that is is ok. There are many books out there and if you know that that one will feed into your temptations then find another book.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top