J
johnsmith2025
Guest
Hi everyone,
Originally I had posted this question in another section, but because that section doesn’t get much traffic, I thought it might be a better idea to post it in this section instead.
I was wondering, is the desire to be someone’s husband a worthwhile goal, or is it just selfish?
Even though I’m single and not currently dating anyone and don’t have a particular woman in mind, for some time I’ve felt the desire to be a good husband to a woman and do what I can to support her and make her happy, and fully provide for her so she doesn’t have to work.
Does the wish to be a husband count as something that is worthy Catholically as a goal? Or is it just selfish that a man wants to do that?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
Originally I had posted this question in another section, but because that section doesn’t get much traffic, I thought it might be a better idea to post it in this section instead.
I was wondering, is the desire to be someone’s husband a worthwhile goal, or is it just selfish?
Even though I’m single and not currently dating anyone and don’t have a particular woman in mind, for some time I’ve felt the desire to be a good husband to a woman and do what I can to support her and make her happy, and fully provide for her so she doesn’t have to work.
Does the wish to be a husband count as something that is worthy Catholically as a goal? Or is it just selfish that a man wants to do that?
Thanks in advance for your answers.