Israel or bust

• Thread starter Thread starter cestusdei
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cestusdei

I am heading for Israel shortly and so won’t be able to post for several weeks. When I get back I will let you know firsthand what I see and experience. Let’s hope the Palestinians will put terrorism on hold while I am there.

May God be with you while you are there, there are some Christian Palestinians there some came to my parish, they were real nice,and they make very beautiful olivewood statues,look them up,they will get your back;) I am sure you will give us a first hand report Father.I will remember you in my prayers.God Bless

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
May God be with you while you are there, there are some Christian Palestinians there some came to my parish, they were real nice,and they make very beautiful olivewood statues,look them up,they will get your back;) I am sure you will give us a first hand report Father.I will remember you in my prayers.God Bless
I would like to belive that the Palestinians who are Christians were as nice as you paint them, however the ones who came to our parish said they backed the PLO 100% and blamed Israel for all their problems. They may be Christians but that does not mean they are our friends.

40.png
Lance:
I would like to belive that the Palestinians who are Christians were as nice as you paint them, however the ones who came to our parish said they backed the PLO 100% and blamed Israel for all their problems. They may be Christians but that does not mean they are our friends.
Point taken. I can only speak for the ones I met.God Bless

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Point taken. I can only speak for the ones I met.God Bless
And I can only speak about the ones I met so they are probably just like any other group, some good and some not so good.

40.png
Lance:
And I can only speak about the ones I met so they are probably just like any other group, some good and some not so good.
Yes, if we generalized according to nationality,people might think we’re all like Jeffery Dalmer:eek: 😃 God Bless

Good thread everyone. Have a great trip cestusdei.

Not all Palestinians are terrorists.

Some Israelis are terrorists, Yitzak Rabin was assasinated by one.

Some Catholics are terrorists, IRA.

40.png
cestusdei:
I am heading for Israel shortly and so won’t be able to post for several weeks. When I get back I will let you know firsthand what I see and experience. Let’s hope the Palestinians will put terrorism on hold while I am there.
Have a safe trip. I hope to go to Israel someday. Maybe when I cash in on my investments, I will. 😃

Have a great trip. Hope you get to say Mass where you want. I will be watching for the Stars and Stripes as they rise over the Temple Mount. If you are martyred in your cause can we have your relics for Holy Trinity? Maybe they won’t close us down with such precious bones as yours. Plus you will get incensed regulalrly and get to listen to gregorian chant.
Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back