Israel Will Move on Iranian Nuclear Site?

• Thread starter Thread starter HagiaSophia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HagiaSophia

Israel has drawn up contingency plans for a combined air and ground attack on targets in Iran if diplomacy fails to halt the Iranian nuclear program, according to a report in the Sunday London Times.

The inner cabinet of Ariel Sharon, the Israeli prime minister, gave “initial authorization” for an attack at a private meeting last month on his ranch in the Negev desert, according to the report.

Israeli forces reportedly have used a mock-up of Iran’s Natanz uranium enrichment plant in the desert for practice runs. Their tactics include raids by Israel’s elite Shaldag commando unit and airstrikes by F-15 jets from 69 Squadron, using bunker-busting bombs recently purchased from the U.S. to penetrate underground facilities.

The plans, said the Times, have been discussed with U.S. officials who are said to have indicated provisionally that they would not stand in Israel’s way if all international diplomatic efforts to halt Iranian nuclear projects failed.

worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43276

Hmmm.

The other party in the region that might be concerned about Iran’s nuclear capabilities is India.

I could see Israel moving on Iran’s nuke site. Who do you think is going to get the first nuke? Seriously I think that this is a major issue, 1. because Iran hates Israel, 2. because Iran hates the United States, and how many people think that the EU is going to stand up and say hey no more nukes? I really don’t think they care what happens to the United States anymore. We will have to deal with this soon either way.

Tyler Smedley:
I could see Israel moving on Iran’s nuke site. Who do you think is going to get the first nuke? Seriously I think that this is a major issue, 1. because Iran hates Israel, 2. because Iran hates the United States, and how many people think that the EU is going to stand up and say hey no more nukes? I really don’t think they care what happens to the United States anymore. We will have to deal with this soon either way.
As me mum used to say, " the facts of life are not about sex at all"…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back