R
Rarra1985
Guest
Hi Friends,
For a while now I have been having a very difficult time with prayer intentions. I feel afraid to ask God for the things I want and/or need. I always go into a default of just praying for His will to be done and hope I can handle it. I feel lately like if I am blessed with one aspect of my life, then I am going to really struggle in another aspect. So I am just afraid to ask for anything at all! I can barely handle my problems now, and it’s almost a feeling of not wanting to add fuel to the fire. Like if my current issues get resolved I am afraid of the next issues that will come. It has affected my life in a dramatic way, so much so that I am procrastinating on current problems that need resolution because I am TERRIFIED of what might come next. It’s almost as if I am traumatized and I have become so cynical and jaded in general.
I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this. I don’t know what to do. But I am miserable in my real world life and my spiritual life. My default prayer is now just to pray for His will and to please have mercy on me. I don’t know what to do.
Suggestions?
For a while now I have been having a very difficult time with prayer intentions. I feel afraid to ask God for the things I want and/or need. I always go into a default of just praying for His will to be done and hope I can handle it. I feel lately like if I am blessed with one aspect of my life, then I am going to really struggle in another aspect. So I am just afraid to ask for anything at all! I can barely handle my problems now, and it’s almost a feeling of not wanting to add fuel to the fire. Like if my current issues get resolved I am afraid of the next issues that will come. It has affected my life in a dramatic way, so much so that I am procrastinating on current problems that need resolution because I am TERRIFIED of what might come next. It’s almost as if I am traumatized and I have become so cynical and jaded in general.
I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this. I don’t know what to do. But I am miserable in my real world life and my spiritual life. My default prayer is now just to pray for His will and to please have mercy on me. I don’t know what to do.
Suggestions?