It Never Ends

  • Thread starter Thread starter Caldera599
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m probably going to have a lot apples thrown my way but… how can My Little Pony NOT promote the gay agenda? I mean, look at all them rainbows. 🤷
 
I’m probably going to have a lot apples thrown my way but… how can My Little Pony NOT promote the gay agenda? I mean, look at all them rainbows. 🤷
I’m not a fan, but agreed—there’s a lot of happiness all up in that show too, it’s one of the least dour things I’ve ever seen. So, this is no surprise.
 
I’m probably going to have a lot apples thrown my way but… how can My Little Pony NOT promote the gay agenda? I mean, look at all them rainbows. 🤷
By your logic it would also be true for Book of Genesis (specifically, Genesis 9:11-17). Or you could conclude that USA is a Communist country, as its flag has several stars, just as the flag of Soviet Union. But that would be absurd. Just because the same symbol is used in two cases does not mean that the uses have anything to do with each other.

By the way, in other threads you have argued in a similar way yourself… 🙂 For example:
Whatever elements of ‘real magic’ that translates into fantasy makes it real no more. Thus, your point is moot.

This is real magic:

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m73/Yotun-dAehl/Misc/9aa68fe51450.jpg

This is the Magic of the Multiverse!

http://magiccards.info/scans/en/rtr/159.jpg
Symbolism by its very nature is arbitrary. The cross was once the most humiliating and excruciating form of execution and was treated symbolically so. The Nazis used the swastika but the symbol itself dates beyond WWII. The laurel leaf went from a symbol of Apollo to a symbol of excellence in the Olympics then to poetry and academics.

There’s really no grounds to say a symbol itself carries some inherent property. They’re pretty malleable given the right circumstances.
 
equestriadaily.com/2014/06/ashleigh-ball-posts-appledash-for-world.html

So now a voice actress thinks it appropriate to use the copyrighted characters she plays in order to promote something immoral. And here I hoped that at least one thing in the world wouldn’t be used as such, but apparently I expect way too much from people.
That, of course is not good… Oh, well… Nothing that lots of prayers cannot fix. 🙂 Thus, St. Luke, patron saint of artists, pray for creators (including voice actors) and fans of “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic”!

(I wonder… Who could be the patron saint of voice actors?)
 
I’m not a fan, but agreed—there’s a lot of happiness all up in that show too, it’s one of the least dour things I’ve ever seen. So, this is no surprise.
You’re possibly one of the few people on CAF who can understand my snarky sense of humor. 👍

Seriously folks, I can tell the rest of you are huge fans but the fact that you’ve officially launched those apples makes me wonder how well versed you are in your own fanbase. This is coming from a guy whose friends and siblings are just as obsessed with MLP, if not more. It’s not like this kind of shipping hasn’t happened before.

Oh and yeah, just to really get back at y’all, I’ve got more love for the likes of Discord’s character design and Spike’s avaricious adult form. From personal experience, it took me a few helpings of greed and chaos to be a real man. Make me the Overlord any day! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
 
Not surprising, but still sad.

After all, some parts of that environment (art, design, etc) are so terrible (and if one includes fandoms… much worse!) that one can expect these things. Is not the first time someone involved in cartoon productions does something like that. There is a young woman that is a character designer for a popular cartoon, that draws lesbian pairings of characters of the show she works for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top