It Was Horrible! Horrible! Inside a Chula Vista Abortion Mill

• Thread starter Thread starter PLAL
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
PLAL:
This is one of the most powerful testimonies I have heard in my 32 years in the struggle for life.

sdnewsnotes.com/ed/articles/2005/0501mv.htm
Thank you for posting this article.

It was hard to read but worth it. I am amazed that ANYONE can do this procedure and not be affected. BTW I knew a woman who’d had five abortions. Didn’t feel at ALL guilty. It was sick. Needless to say after suggesting she be a bit more responsible, I never spoke to her again.

Lisa N

Wow! Thank you for sharing that powerful article. It made me cry and then get angry and then just realize the amount of work and prayer we must do to stop this barbaric practice.

peace

Lisa N:
It was hard to read but worth it. I am amazed that ANYONE can do this procedure and not be affected. BTW I knew a woman who’d had five abortions. Didn’t feel at ALL guilty. It was sick. Needless to say after suggesting she be a bit more responsible, I never spoke to her again.

Lisa N
I think we need to understand what we’re dealing with. If you read the literature on serial killers you begin to realize that abortionists and women who have multiple abortions have the same personality traits as serial killers – self-centered, amoral, aloof.

speechless…

I think I’ll hug my wife and son an extra time today.

Thank you for that post.

God’s “law” is truly a law of love. How anyone can see abortion as an “answer” is beyond me.

This confirms it for me. I have been struggling with what I believe to be a call from God to work more strongly in the pro-life movement. So far, I have only made baby steps. I belong to a pretty liberal parish, and trying to get people to understand the importance of life issues is really difficult. I was letting it discourage me somewhat. I even thought about going to a different parish. But now I know what I need to do. I am where I am for a reason. This must end. I need to help. God, please give me the strength!

Thank you for posting this. Wouldn’t it be just great if this was required reading by all people? BTW - I could only make it through half the atricle because it was so powerful.

40.png
jrabs:
Thank you for posting this. Wouldn’t it be just great if this was required reading by all people? BTW - I could only make it through half the atricle because it was so powerful.
Yes, a copy of this article should be handed out to EVERYONE ENTERING OR NEARBY AN ABORTION MILL AS WELL AS THOSE WHO ARE PRO-ABORTION!!!

Thank you for posting this! This was a very good article! Hard to read, but I forced myself because it was well worth it…

A very good and touching story… Now I wonder how many abortion doctors and staff out there feel this way, they might be exactly like this but put up a strong front. THey need our help. I’m beginning to think that all those loud pro-abortion people in the media have never done the job themselves…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back