It's Dr. Rice, Not Dr. Dre

• Thread starter Thread starter Sirach14
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the top, sometimes?? Sure!

But she never shys away from calling a spade a spade!!

Ann rocks!!

Ya, sure! It is like apples and oranges. One is red and one is orange. Both are good fruit, but they are different. 👍

Condi for President and Ann for V.P. in 2008. That should set the liberals on their heels.

40.png
Lance:
Condi for President and Ann for V.P. in 2008. That should set the liberals on their heels.
It would be a great ticket, just to see all the “Catholics” who say you can’t vote for a pro-abortion candidate turn around and show what hypocrites they are.

40.png
katherine2:
It would be a great ticket, just to see all the “Catholics” who say you can’t vote for a pro-abortion candidate turn around and show what hypocrites they are.
As opposed to the blatantly pro-abortion “Catholics” that backed Senator Kerry…

:rolleyes:

– Mark L. Chance.

40.png
jlw:
Over the top, sometimes?? Sure!

But she never shys away from calling a spade a spade!!

Ann rocks!!
I would have to allow you are correct. In Chicago it used to be that the term “A spade” equaled a “Black person”. Like they instructed me when I used to travel internationally, be very careful with gestures and with free translations of words, they sometimes carry meanings you never anticipated. 👍 👍

p.s. I did find the article interesting and intertaining.

Condi is a political lightweight who was not qualified to be national security advisor let alone Secretary of State - but - she is loyal to President Bush.

Ann Coulter is the Bride of Chuckie, I can’t understand why anyone takes her seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back