Ivanka Trump: ‘I am pro-life, and unapologetically so’

• Thread starter Thread starter Victoria33
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Victoria33

Ivanka Trump: ‘I am pro-life, and unapologetically so’​

President Trump’s daughter hadn’t articulated her stance on abortion until recently making clear where she now stands.
Fri Oct 30, 2020 -
By Victoria Gisondi

October 30, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – Despite her father’s pro-life political positions, Ivanka Trump had been elusive on the subject of abortion until recently, when she said, “I am pro-life, and unapologetically so,” in an exclusive interview with RealClearPolitics. “I am also a mother of three children, and parenthood affected me in a profound way in terms of how I think about these things,” she said.

While Ivanka had never previously made clear her position on abortion, it appeared that she was, at least, moving toward being pro-life in 2017 after a meeting with former Planned Parenthood president Cecil Richards did not go as Planned Parenthood hoped.

In the months after President Trump’s inauguration, Ivanka and husband Jared Kushner met with Richards so she could make her case to receive ongoing taxpayer dollars for the abortion giant. Trump and Kushner were willing to negotiate continued funding for Planned Parenthood under one condition – stop providing abortions. Richards declined, and later went on record in her book to criticize Ivanka. Richards said the couple’s offer felt like taking bribe money.
More at:

Senator Ted Cruz, great man, said back in 2016, “NY Values”, that sounds a bit insulting but I know what he means and my homestate doesn’t have the greatest of values as well.

So, it’s good to see Ivanka saying this.

Yes, it is good to hear her say that. Very few if brought up with her family’s wealth would feel this way and speak out.

Last edited:
I’m so happy to read this. Ivanka is a good, compassionate woman.

And with President Trump being possibly the most actively pro-life President in American history, it may have been a major factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back