H
HopeInChrist
Guest
Hi all,
I’ve been offered a teaching job, but it’s conditional on getting all of the paperwork and such in. I have been pulling my hair out getting everything arranged and sent where it’s supposed to go. I’m afraid that this won’t work out and I’ll be so disappointed. I asked God before the interview to let me know if this is His will. I was offered the job that day. So I guess I should trust that everything else will fall into place, but a part of me is so worried that this, too, will fall through. Please pray for me to be able to get through this waiting patiently. :banghead:
In His Love,
Hope
I’ve been offered a teaching job, but it’s conditional on getting all of the paperwork and such in. I have been pulling my hair out getting everything arranged and sent where it’s supposed to go. I’m afraid that this won’t work out and I’ll be so disappointed. I asked God before the interview to let me know if this is His will. I was offered the job that day. So I guess I should trust that everything else will fall into place, but a part of me is so worried that this, too, will fall through. Please pray for me to be able to get through this waiting patiently. :banghead:
In His Love,
Hope