J
jenlovesyu
Guest
I just wanted to post this because I am feeling very elated, Thanks be to God. 
Iāve been praying daily to overcome the frustrations I have towards my childās father.
Day by day I am becoming ever more grateful for Godās mercy because I am starting to see just how difficult genuine forgiveness is.
Tonight he came over to visit with the baby, and for a while I was just minding my own business half-studying/half-lurking on the computer. He was talking to my mom a little bit but for the most part it was quiet. There was a part of me that wanted to avoid having a conversation with him. Like, maybe he could just visit quietly with the baby and then leave. But the better part of me was like, āIt doesnāt matter what kind of guy he is, in the end he IS a child of God just like you. He is your BROTHER so treat him like so. Get off your darn pedestal and acknolwedge his existence at the least. Good heavens.ā
Iām in nursing school and I need to practice various nursing skills. So, I came up with the grand idea of practicing my nursing skills on him
Thatās not wrong is it? I mean technically he is supporting his son in a way because by letting me practice on him, he is improving my chances of getting a good grade thus improving my chances of getting a decent job when I graduate. A good job means income to provide for the baby. Or is my reasoning faulty?
Ha, I think I was making him nervous because his heart rate and blood pressure were a little high
Iāve been praying daily to overcome the frustrations I have towards my childās father.
Tonight he came over to visit with the baby, and for a while I was just minding my own business half-studying/half-lurking on the computer. He was talking to my mom a little bit but for the most part it was quiet. There was a part of me that wanted to avoid having a conversation with him. Like, maybe he could just visit quietly with the baby and then leave. But the better part of me was like, āIt doesnāt matter what kind of guy he is, in the end he IS a child of God just like you. He is your BROTHER so treat him like so. Get off your darn pedestal and acknolwedge his existence at the least. Good heavens.ā
Iām in nursing school and I need to practice various nursing skills. So, I came up with the grand idea of practicing my nursing skills on him
Thatās not wrong is it? I mean technically he is supporting his son in a way because by letting me practice on him, he is improving my chances of getting a good grade thus improving my chances of getting a decent job when I graduate. A good job means income to provide for the baby. Or is my reasoning faulty?
Ha, I think I was making him nervous because his heart rate and blood pressure were a little high