Ixquick instead of Google?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nimzovik
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nimzovik

Guest
Ixquick claims to be a ‘Private’ Search engine.
IMHO, google is not supportive of Catholic Issues. Time for a change?:cool:

If soooooo… It is easily done.
 
I like the layout, thank you very much. It’ll take some time to get used to not automatically type in “google” but, hey.
 
I like it. Thanks for the info. However, I have to ask…
IMHO, google is not supportive of Catholic Issues.
…In what way do you want Google to be “supportive of Catholic issues?” And, how does Ixquick show its support?
 
I do not know about ixquick and it’s supporters. I have observed Google’s cutesy homepge art on certain holidays and have noted -exception of Christmas of course- that secular art would replace Christian art on what would be traditonally remembered as a christian semi -holiday.

I can not remeber which day it was - but that was the day I got whizzed and switched engines. that and I do not like Googles apparent privacy violations IMHO.

That said I can offer no guarantees concernig Ixquick. Who can these days? However the fact that they advertise privacy at least casts a certain type of ‘vote’ via use of service, for lack of expressing it in any other way adequately, for Privacy.:cool:
 
I just use Duck Duck Go

But I don’t see how this thread is related to Family Life issues.:confused:
 
Google has pushed and publicly supports same-sex marriage, that’s one thing I can think of.
Ixquick doesn’t say ANYTHING political…so hurray!
 
Hmmmmmmmmm Go duck Go … Me be wondering what their Philosophies are…
 
Yes. Or, the net uses them. For many websites, particularly Google and Facebook, we are their product, not their customers. We are what is being sold.
Yes… Too true. They have become the Borg.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top