R
Ron_Obvious
Guest
I called in sick to work this morning because I wasn’t feeling well. I was asleep on the couch in the living room and the doorbell rang. I sprung to the door not knowing who it could be. Low and behold, a fifty-something African American woman asked me if I would like some literature regarding “The Truth”. I immediately knew. I saw another woman passing the same thing out next door.
I was still half asleep not feeling well and really in no condition to engage in conversation, so I took her Watchtower pamphlet, said “Thank you”, and closed the door. JW’s haven’t come to my door in years. Based on what I know, these people are very persistent. Not sure if they’ll come back to my door for a follow up. I know a bit about the JW’s, their very bizarre beliefs, their denial of the Trinity, denial of the existence of hell, Charles Taze Russell, their New World Translation, and their litany of false prophecies.
Anyone else have any recent experiences with the JW’s? Think they’ll come back to my door since I really didn’t turn them away?
I was still half asleep not feeling well and really in no condition to engage in conversation, so I took her Watchtower pamphlet, said “Thank you”, and closed the door. JW’s haven’t come to my door in years. Based on what I know, these people are very persistent. Not sure if they’ll come back to my door for a follow up. I know a bit about the JW’s, their very bizarre beliefs, their denial of the Trinity, denial of the existence of hell, Charles Taze Russell, their New World Translation, and their litany of false prophecies.
Anyone else have any recent experiences with the JW’s? Think they’ll come back to my door since I really didn’t turn them away?