Jesse James Dupree

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jackrockson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jackrockson

Guest
So I’m a huge country rock fan and I am really liking Jesse James Dupree’s “Rev it up and Go Go”. Its a great song…i first heard it off www.myspace.com/dixieinc and their page also has other material too…it’s all pretty great. check it out if you haven’t heard it, let me know what you think.

-Jack Fontana
 
So I’m a huge country rock fan and I am really liking Jesse James Dupree’s “Rev it up and Go Go”. Its a great song…i first heard it off www.myspace.com/dixieinc and their page also has other material too…it’s all pretty great. check it out if you haven’t heard it, let me know what you think.

-Jack Fontana
If its like any of his stuff with Jackyl, I find it odd that you would post it on this site or any Christian site. Or Jewish site. Or Muslim site. Or any site that even has the remote possibility of mentioning God.
 
I just like the song and thought I would share it with people who might like it too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top