Jessica's Killer Has Confessed

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa_N
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH,NO!THIS IS A BAD DAY ALL AROUND:crying: :crying: :crying:

Lisa, I agree. It’s just a hideous day with such bad news all around. I was very surprised that they have now decided this man is the killer. This morning the news said that he was going to be cleared. Now I see he’s failed a polygraph and has admitting abducting and killing this little girl. Her poor family. I heard them interviewed this morning and they were clearly in complete anguish.

I have friends that live in Florida. They sure have had their share of bad news in the past year. Makes me wonder what’s going on down there. Wasn’t it in Florida where that other creep abducted a little girl and it was caught on a carwash videotape? The perp had been let out by a bleeding heart judge who has I think since resigned. How do these people live with themselves after unleashing such monsters upon the world?

Lisa N

:crying:

This is horrible…I cry every time something like this happens.
Lord, protect the children…

:gopray:

Lisa, I feel so horribly for this family, such a young beautiful life to be stopped by such a monster.
The perverts family protected him, I hope they go to jail.

I agree with you Lisa4Catholics… Too much bad news, I feel pretty numb. This breaks my heart. I can’t imagine what the family is going through.

Tragic and truly heartbreaking. It’s not just Florida, though, it happens all over the country. I am just heartsick about it and don’t know how to begin to process such unbearable news. I felt like if I came here maybe there would be some support for dealing with an issue like this.

40.png
mairsie:
Tragic and truly heartbreaking. It’s not just Florida, though, it happens all over the country. I am just heartsick about it and don’t know how to begin to process such unbearable news. I felt like if I came here maybe there would be some support for dealing with an issue like this.
We are here for each other,we are all broken right now.This is awful:crying: :crying: :crying:

I don’t know…the darker side of me hopes that there exists in the deepest recesses of hell a special corner reserved for child molesters and their ilk.

Island Oak:
I don’t know…the darker side of me hopes that there exists in the deepest recesses of hell a special corner reserved for child molesters and their ilk.
well, who knows?😃 😛

Why are people like this allowed to live and go free?

He was a convicted sex offender…he’d done something like this before, and only God knows how many times.

Is our criminal justice system this broken? Sexual predators never stop…not till they’re dead. Most have molested 18 or more children before they’re ever caught…and most aren’t caught.

I’m going to go cry now…

40.png
Isidore_AK:
Why are people like this allowed to live and go free?

He was a convicted sex offender…he’d done something like this before, and only God knows how many times.

Is our criminal justice system this broken? Sexual predators never stop…not till they’re dead. Most have molested 18 or more children before they’re ever caught…and most aren’t caught.

I’m going to go cry now…
I say we start treating violent criminals and child molester’s like the criminals they are and throw away the key. Our society is trying to be too correct and it is coming at a huge price our children.

God Bless
Kathleen

Island Oak:
I think there is. I would support the death penalty in this case but I would much prefer that this piece of excrement would endure a long term caged with the general population of hard-core criminals who take a very dim view of child rapists/murders. Should he suffer the same fate as Jeffrey Dahmer and John Geoghan…only more slowly.

Our society is trying to be too correct and it is coming at a huge price our children.​

Look at how outraged people were over the “rights” of these perverts when they were required to be registered???
Also, I had a most unfortunately experience last summer. My mother boarded her horse at a barn on the coast of CT. I found out a rapist murderer was working there while we(my children and I) spent the majority of our summer at the barn.
We did not know this man was what he was until in October he was"featured" in the paper for raping a 13 year old.
So, keep in mind folks, the laws do NOT protect you and your children,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back