T
thetruth0flife
Guest
Throughout the Biblie there is evidence that suggests that Jesus was the God of Abraham before coming to Earth and taking human form in order to save humankind from sin and so that they could have entrance to heaven. Many people confuse the God of Abraham to be God the Father but that is also found false. In continuation, I will further proof what i claim:
6 I am the God of your father[c]—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.
Exodus 3:3-6
*13 “From eternity to eternity **I am **God.
No one can snatch anyone out of my hand.
No one can undo what I have done.”
The Lord’s Promise of Victory
14 This is what the Lord says—your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:*
Isaiah 43:13-14
20 “The Redeemer will come to Jerusalem
to buy back those in Israel
who have turned from their sins,”
says the Lord.**
Isaiah 59:20
*3 For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior./*I]
Isaiah 43:3
13 The Lord will march forth like a mighty hero;
he will come out like a warrior, full of fury.
He will shout his battle cry
and crush all his enemies.
Isaiah 42:13
6 I am the God of your father[c]—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.
Exodus 3:3-6
*13 “From eternity to eternity **I am **God.
No one can snatch anyone out of my hand.
No one can undo what I have done.”
The Lord’s Promise of Victory
14 This is what the Lord says—your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:*
Isaiah 43:13-14
20 “The Redeemer will come to Jerusalem
to buy back those in Israel
who have turned from their sins,”
says the Lord.**
Isaiah 59:20
- 9 O Zion, messenger of good news,
shout from the mountaintops!
Shout it louder, O Jerusalem.**
Shout, and do not be afraid.
Tell the towns of Judah,
“Your God is coming!”***
10 Yes, the Sovereign Lord is coming in power.
He will rule with a powerful arm.
See, he brings his reward with him as he comes
*3 For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior./*I]
Isaiah 43:3
13 The Lord will march forth like a mighty hero;
he will come out like a warrior, full of fury.
He will shout his battle cry
and crush all his enemies.
Isaiah 42:13