Jewish Roots - Journey Home-Deep In Scripture

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robbinson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robbinson

Guest
Friends:

I was a guest on two EWTN shows last month discussing, in large part, the Jewish roots of our faith.

EWTN’s Journey Home talking mostly about my personal journey and experience and the jewish roots of our faith

youtube.com/EWTN#p/u/1/uc-U2SHkuOk

And Coming Home Network’s Deep in Scripture - talking mostly about Jesus and the Thief on the Cross and the interplay of our faith, Judaism and the doctrines of invincible ignorance.

ustream.tv/recorded/13516541

Blessings

Brian
 
I tape the Journey Home and I saw you last week. Excellent interview. :clapping:

Welcome Home & thank you for the interview!

Off now to listen to your Deep in Scripture segment…
 
I love the Journey Home, it is one of my favorite programs. And I especally love to hear about our Jewish roots, it always helps to understand the Old Testament.

Excellent interview!
 
Friends:

I was a guest on two EWTN shows last month discussing, in large part, the Jewish roots of our faith.

EWTN’s Journey Home talking mostly about my personal journey and experience and the jewish roots of our faith

youtube.com/EWTN#p/u/1/uc-U2SHkuOk

And Coming Home Network’s Deep in Scripture - talking mostly about Jesus and the Thief on the Cross and the interplay of our faith, Judaism and the doctrines of invincible ignorance.

ustream.tv/recorded/13516541

Blessings

Brian
Thanks be to God.

peace
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top