Jimmy Akin - Why Catholic?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pake
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pake

Guest
I was recently reading Jimmy Akin’s blog where he gave some links as to why he was Catholic. One was his notes for a talk he gave. Does anyone know if this talk is available? Or maybe some other audio available where he primarily talks of his conversion and the reasons for it.
 
I was recently reading Jimmy Akin’s blog where he gave some links as to why he was Catholic. One was his notes for a talk he gave. Does anyone know if this talk is available? Or maybe some other audio available where he primarily talks of his conversion and the reasons for it.
Why don’t you email Jimmy Akin and ask him?
 
Especially since he’s affiliated with CA (if I’m not mistaken.) Heck, call CA’s toll free number and ask if they have them because I’ll bet they do. 👍

**Catholic Answers,
2020 Gillespie Way,
El Cajon, CA 92020 USA
Main: 619-387-7200 | Fax: 619-387-0042
U.S. Orders: 888-291-8000 | **

Pax tecum,
 
Especially since he’s affiliated with CA (if I’m not mistaken.) Heck, call CA’s toll free number and ask if they have them because I’ll bet they do. 👍

**Catholic Answers,
2020 Gillespie Way,
El Cajon, CA 92020 USA
Main: 619-387-7200 | Fax: 619-387-0042
U.S. Orders: 888-291-8000 | **

Pax tecum,
Yup, he’s their Director of Apologetics!:bowdown2:
 
“Why be Catholic: An Exercise for Evangelicals”
The following is a copy of my lecture notes for a talk I recently (12/11/97) gave to a class at Talbot Theological Seminary. Talbot is an Evangelical seminary located on the campus of Biola University in the Los Angeles area. Since I was talking to a group of Protestant seminarians, the talk was somewhat more technical than I usually give. However, the information is still useful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top