Jobless, Health Problems, May lose home - help please

  • Thread starter Thread starter sidhe54
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sidhe54

Guest
  • Dear Family,
    I come to you again to ask for help for a friend (library volunteer) Helene, her brother and sister-in-law. This dear volunteer has been out of work for over a year, and no longer will receive unemployment checks.She has tinnitus and back problems. Her brother (heart disease & other health problems) and his DW lost their jobs Tuesday ( 6/22). They had just moved into new house and are also facing cancellation of their health insurance.
    Thank you all in advance for your prayers. God bless you all. Helene and family thank you as well (as I asked her for permission to start thread).
    Love,
    Maggie
Asking for the intercession of St. Cajetan, St Joseph, St John of God, St Madron, St Lydwine of Schiedham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker and the Infant of Prague on their behalf…

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen. *
 
Dear Lord please hear our prayers fro Helene and her brother and sister in law.They face severe financial troubles with unemployment and medical insurance being cancelled,Lord please place Your healing hand upon this situation that help will get to them that they need.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Is it possible for this person to go on disability? There is help available in some areas for the people who cannot work for whatever reasons. I think it would be something worth looking into. I hope they get hired soon. In this economy, you never know. 😦

*Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen. *
 
Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
PRAYERS IN TIMES OF FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES

Dear Lord,
Helene and family find firm ground in this shaky economy.
As they seek work and assistance,
Give them strength not to be anxious when they seem to be going nowhere;
Give them patience not to despair when things look bleak;
Give them serenity to know you are there with them, helping them to carry their crosses each day;
So that they may do Your will,
For the salvation of souls
And their Eternal Life.

Dear Lord,
In this time of uncertainty,
Be their rock in a world built on sand;
Be their oasis of grace and peace in a world of tension and turmoil;
Help them to carry their cross gracefully, as you did in Your Passion;
Help them to follow Your beam of light in the midst of this darkness;
Help them to see Your will in all things
And show others Your comfort and strength.

Keep them calm when tempers flare up;
Keep them sane in a crazy world;
Keep them focused on the houses in Heaven
rather than the houses of cards collapsing around them;
Keep their eyes focused on the prize of Heaven
and not lose hope in You in this world or in the world to come;
Make them compassionate in dealing with others;
Let them see their travails as carrying the cross and sharing in Your Passion, for the love of You and for the salvation of souls, including mine.
And may all their difficulties be ultimately for their good and Your glory. Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Heavenly Father , please send Your Healing Grace upon Helene, her brother and sister in law in their dire situation ,and grant them Your Merciful Help with their employment and financial difficulties.Thank you Almighty God for hearing our prayers .Amen.

Our Father , who art in heaven
hallowed be Thy Name ;
Thy kingdom come ;
Thy will be done on earth
as it is in heaven .
Give us this day our daily bread ;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those
who trespass against us ;
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil .
Amen .

Hail Mary , full of grace;
The Lord is with Thee .
Blessed art Thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb , Jesus .
Holy Mary , Mother of God ,
pray for us sinners ,
now and at the hour of our death ,
Amen .

Glory be to God , The Father ,
and to The Son , and to
The Holy Spirit .
As it was in the beginning , is now ,
and ever shall be , world without end .
Amen .
 
Dear God, please turn these situations around quickly. I know you only allow what is good for our souls, but you also have given us the powerful gift of prayer and through this we see our bad situations turn to good by your loving mercy. Please have mercy on Helen now. She needs you very much. Amen
 
Dear Lord please hear our prayers fro Helene and her brother and sister in law.They face severe financial troubles with unemployment and medical insurance being cancelled,Lord please place Your healing hand upon this situation that help will get to them that they need.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
  • Dear Family,
    A question was posed about Helene’s brother going on disability. I’m not sure if that is an option for him. I do know from personal experience that it can take a long time to be approved. It took me 4 years. I’ll mention it to Helene when I see her next week.Their joblessness/housing/ health insurance problems are immediate in nature. They & I thank you for your prayers. God bless you all.
    Love,
    Maggie
Asking for the intercession of St. Cajetan, St Joseph, St John of God, St Madron, St Lydwine of Schiedham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker and the Infant of Prague on their behalf…

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.
*
 
Oh Mother of Perpetual Help, grant that I may ever invoke your powerful name, the protection of the living and the salvation of the dying. Purest Mary, let your name henceforth be ever on my lips. Delay not, Blessed Lady, to rescue me whenever I call on you. In my temptations, in my needs, I will never cease to call on you, ever repeating your sacred name, Mary, Mary. What a consolation, what sweetness, what confidence fills my soul when I utter your sacred name or even only think of you! I thank the Lord for having given you so sweet, so powerful, so lovely a name. But I will not be content with merely uttering your name. Let my love for you prompt me ever to hail you Mother of Perpetual Help. Mother of Perpetual Help, pray for Helene and her brother & sister in law and grant me the favor I confidently ask of you.That they will get the help they need to get secure housing and financial assistance arrangedThankyou
(Then say three Hail Marys).
 
That you and your family have good health, comfort in your time of need and a place to call home. Remember God has not abandoned you in your time of need.

PRAYER OF ST. IGNATIUS OF LOYOLA
Dedication To Jesus
Lord Jesus Christ,
take all my freedom,
my memory,
my understanding,
and my will.
All that I have and cherish You have given me.
I surrender it all to be guided by Your Will.
Your grace and Your love
and wealth are enough for me.
Give me these, Lord Jesus,
and I ask for nothing more.

Amen.

A SEED PLANTING PRAYER
TO SAINT ISIDORE
St. Isidore, St. Isidore,
To you we rogate, to you we implore:
Please let it (or not) shine or pour,
Bring on the bee, hold off the hoar;

Coax the oat, swell the meat
Of grape and nut;
encourage the wheat
To ripen fat in August heat
Then lay down, brown, for us to beat

And bag in burlap with quadruple X’s
Haul to the mill with stone-ground reflexes,
Enliven the staff of both the sexes
By stuffing them full of B complexes;

Sweeten the soil’s sour grievance.
Correct the mustard’s feckles malfeasance,
Raise up the corn in rows of allegiance,
Bow down the cherry in fruitful obesiance;

O Guardian of squash and tendrilled pea,
Hoeing away at sanctity,
All ills of bud and vine and lea,
But mostly our garden, remedy.
 
Dearest Sanit Cajetan, during your life you founded a bank to help the poor. Be our spirtual bank of graces for Helene and her family. Listen to our petition for Helene’s health and finances, and, though your intercession in which we place the most confidence, keep her family comforted and not be discouraged in the Lord’s plan for them. Let them remain faithful to His Church and her people. We add our prayer to yours, through Christ our Lord, Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Dear Family,
I come to you again to ask for help for a friend (library volunteer) Helene, her brother and sister-in-law. This dear volunteer has been out of work for over a year, and no longer will receive unemployment checks.She has tinnitus and back problems. Her brother (heart disease & other health problems) and his DW lost their jobs Tuesday ( 6/22). They had just moved into new house and are also facing cancellation of their health insurance.
Thank you all in advance for your prayers. God bless you all. Helene and family thank you as well (as I asked her for permission to start thread).
Love,
Maggie

Lord, in Your mercy and goodness, provide for the needs of these people. Help them find work soon. Amen.
mlz
 
Dearest Sanit Cajetan, during your life you founded a bank to help the poor. Be our spirtual bank of graces for Helene and her family. Listen to our petition for Helene’s health and finances, and, though your intercession in which we place the most confidence, keep her family comforted and not be discouraged in the Lord’s plan for them. Let them remain faithful to His Church and her people. We add our prayer to yours, through Christ our Lord, Amen.
  • AMEN!!!
Asking for the intercession of St. Cajetan, St Joseph, St John of God, St Madron, St Lydwine of Schiedham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker and the Infant of Prague on their behalf…

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen. *
 
Oh Mother of Perpetual Help, grant that I may ever invoke your powerful name, the protection of the living and the salvation of the dying. Purest Mary, let your name henceforth be ever on my lips. Delay not, Blessed Lady, to rescue me whenever I call on you. In my temptations, in my needs, I will never cease to call on you, ever repeating your sacred name, Mary, Mary. What a consolation, what sweetness, what confidence fills my soul when I utter your sacred name or even only think of you! I thank the Lord for having given you so sweet, so powerful, so lovely a name. But I will not be content with merely uttering your name. Let my love for you prompt me ever to hail you Mother of Perpetual Help. Mother of Perpetual Help, pray for Helene and her brother & sister in law and grant me the favor I confidently ask of you.That they will get the help they need to get secure housing and financial assistance arrangedThankyou
(Then say three Hail Marys).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top