S
spiritualunity
Guest
My heart goes out to you. It is a awful situation and extremely stressful and therefore not good for your health.
Work like it all depends on you and pray like it all depends on God.
Your work now is much prayer and since I do not know the details therefore I can not comment on that,but I can say I know what it feels like to be almost homeless and then homeless. Focus on the Sacred Heart of Jesus and The Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Remember that God is in control. You know that when you focus on the problem it seems to grow bigger. And when you focus on Jesus, and the Bible and going to Mass Jesus seems to carry your cross a whie with you.
I am not done going through my ordeals. And for me,God,is teaching me to surrender everything and everyone more and more and deeper levels which in turn once that unnecessaary stuff ls gone I have more room for God to live more fully in me.
These are hard lessons to learn. But what is the alternative?
So, I choose God. He made everything and made me and cares about you and me mags.
HUGS & PRAYERS, Spirit
Work like it all depends on you and pray like it all depends on God.
Your work now is much prayer and since I do not know the details therefore I can not comment on that,but I can say I know what it feels like to be almost homeless and then homeless. Focus on the Sacred Heart of Jesus and The Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Remember that God is in control. You know that when you focus on the problem it seems to grow bigger. And when you focus on Jesus, and the Bible and going to Mass Jesus seems to carry your cross a whie with you.
I am not done going through my ordeals. And for me,God,is teaching me to surrender everything and everyone more and more and deeper levels which in turn once that unnecessaary stuff ls gone I have more room for God to live more fully in me.
These are hard lessons to learn. But what is the alternative?
So, I choose God. He made everything and made me and cares about you and me mags.
HUGS & PRAYERS, Spirit
