Joe Biden Charity Gave ZERO To Cancer Research but Paid Out MILLIONS In Salaries

• Thread starter Thread starter silentwitness
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He must not need much $$ to go into taking care of the cancer issue that he said he and those with him were going to “cure”.

Joe Biden says ‘we’re gonna cure cancer’ if he’s elected president​

Nicholas Wu

USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — Former Vice President Joe Biden says that he’ll cure cancer if he’s elected president.

Speaking at a campaign stop in Ottumwa, Iowa, on Tuesday he discussed losing loved ones before making his promise.

“A lot of you understand what loss is and when loss occurs, you know that people come up to you and tell you ‘I understand’ if you lose a husband, a wife, a son, a daughter, a family member,” he said. “That’s why I’ve worked so hard in my career to make sure that — I promise you if I’m elected president, you’re going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we’re gonna cure cancer.”

The statement drew applause from the audience. . . .

Last edited:
Two other threads on this topic that started before this one.
48.png
Tax filings reveal Biden cancer charity spent millions on salaries, zero on research World News
He learned this charity scam from Bill and Hillary … its a good gig . .that and getting your family onto Company Boards and obtaining government contracts … and dont forget 10% for the “Big Guy” Trump and Trump University - however failed, defunct and whatever - was not done by using a senator and vice presidential government office for personal gain and doing so for nearly a half a century … that is a lot of graft, corruption and greed …
48.png
Biden's cancer charity spent more than $3.7million on staff salaries World News
All I can do is shake my head on what liberals have thought worthy of being POTUS

From this . . .

I promise you if I’m elected president, you’re going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we’re gonna cure cancer.” – Joe Biden​

To this . . .

“zero for cancer research”​

“Money was spent on travel and conferences . . .”​

Filling up the swamp. One “charitable donation” at a time.

November 16, 2020

More Biden nonprofit hanky-panky: Cancer charity raised and spent millions on salaries and travel, zero for cancer research​

By Thomas Lifson

News of a second dodgy Biden-affiliated “charity” broke over the weekend, too late to inform voters of the nature of philanthropy as slush fund practiced by Democrats . . .

. . . The money raised, “$4,809,619 in contributions in fiscal years 2017 and 2018,” covered generous salaries for aides from the Obama-Biden administration:
The group’s president, Gregory Simon, raked in $429,850 in fiscal 2018 (July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019), according to the charity’s most recent federal tax filings.

Simon, a former Pfizer executive and longtime health care lobbyist who headed up the White House’s cancer task force in the Obama administration, saw his salary nearly double from the $224,539 he made in fiscal 2017, tax filings show.

Danielle Carnival, former chief of staff for Obama’s cancer initiative, the Cancer Moonshot Task Force, who took home $258,207 in 2018.
Pfizer, eh? The very company that delayed announcing the effectiveness of its vaccine until after the election. Some coincidence!

Money was spent on travel and conferences . . .

. . . Nothing to see here, folks — that’s why the mainstream media are ignoring the story. I am sure Lois Lerner and her successors at the IRS aren’t a bit concerned.

Last edited:
I’m currently reading a book on cancer. The authors basic theme is that much more can be done to prevent and treat cancer. What is missing is the will to make the changes. I suspect that is right. I have my doubts that Biden, if he becomes President, will make significant changes with our current approach to preventing and treating cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back