John 20:28

  • Thread starter Thread starter alpha
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That ANYONE follows the JWs is evidence of a serious sickness.
I mean, really.
The leaders of “the Society” have:
  1. Claimed “angelic direction” for the doctrines and predictions they have published in their books and magazines.
  2. Every single prediction ever made, without exception,
    has proven false.
  3. Every prediction, while it was being made, was a matter
    for disfellowshipping if you DENIED it.
  4. The “Society” dares to call those who reject their authority
    because the false predictions PROVE they are not of God,
    as “Apostates.”
It is sickening, utterly sickening, to see people falling for this
Organization and having the chutzpah to defend it.
 
I just caught this thread now, and I am curious about it. I hope Alpha will come back to talk about this, since I do not go to Jehovahs Witness blogs - only their official site. And, I rather not have to be lured to a blog when the thread here exists already.
We’ve had many hit and runs. They only come to say what they want to say and don’t want to listen to our responses.

One time I actually was able to get to a JW but as soon as he found out who I was he was MAD!!

Click here you can find what I’m talking about…
 
That ANYONE follows the JWs is evidence of a serious sickness.
I mean, really.
The leaders of “the Society” have:
  1. Claimed “angelic direction” for the doctrines and predictions they have published in their books and magazines.
  2. Every single prediction ever made, without exception,
    has proven false.
  3. Every prediction, while it was being made, was a matter
    for disfellowshipping if you DENIED it.
  4. The “Society” dares to call those who reject their authority
    because the false predictions PROVE they are not of God,
    as “Apostates.”
It is sickening, utterly sickening, to see people falling for this
Organization and having the chutzpah to defend it.
:crying: I feel so bad for these people (especially my DH).

Hope one day he grabs the book “Crisis of Conscience” from Raymond Franz that I bought and reads it. And I hope “In Search of Christian Freedom” comes out in Spanish soon…

That is the perfect example of God pulling people out of cults like the falsetower.
 
Oh my. I just glanced at it and JW truth seemed a little upset yes!🤷

Maybe the reasons they come here is simply because they secretly like the Catholic Church and want to check out what we are doing.🙂

I have some free information for alpha if he is interested but cant post, only read:
www.catholicity.com

Have a great day alpha if you are reading this.
 
Old hit and run thread. Question answered.
Current posts straying from topic. Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top