Johnny Carson -79 Died Jan 23,2005

• Thread starter Thread starter TNT
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny Carson managed to bring in innuendo without getting “dirty”. I thought he was great.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.

John

This is the first time I heard this, so it’s a shick for me. :eek:

I hope his soul was favorable to our Lord, because Heaven wouldn’t be the same without him.

Eternal Memory
Eternal Memory
Blessed Repose, Eternal Memory.

A National Icon and American Treasure is gone… I’ve been missing him since May of 1992 when he retired… 😦 a sad day indeed. R.I.P Mr Carson and may you hear St Peter’s voice say…“Herrreeessssssss Johnny”…

many good memories from ole johnny after a bad day for me, to cheer me up before going off to sleep. johnny where ever you are! thanks for the memories! anyone know what faith he belonged to?

40.png
aspawloski4th:
many good memories from ole johnny after a bad day for me, to cheer me up before going off to sleep. johnny where ever you are! thanks for the memories! anyone know what faith he belonged to?
I tried to locate this but no luck. He attended 2 Catholic universities.
We’ll find out by who holds the funeral…just have to wait?
Ed McMahon is Catholic.

Gone, yet another part of my past. May he rest in peace and see the face of God. If you see my Dad please say hi to him. He was a very big fan Mr. Carson.

He was the best…no-one has touched him since. May God bless his soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back