Journalists Share Deceptively Edited Clip of GOP Michigan Senate Candidate John James’ Answer on Health Care

• Thread starter Thread starter Victoria33
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Victoria33

Journalists Share Deceptively Edited Clip of GOP Michigan Senate Candidate John James’ Answer on Health Care​

Mairead McArdle
,National Review•October 19, 2020

A number of prominent journalists shared a deceptively edited video that purported to show Republican Michigan Senate candidate John James fumbling his response to a question about protecting patients with pre-existing health conditions.

“I don’t see a full health care plan on your website. What do you want to replace it with?” anchor Devin Scillian of Detroit’s Local 4 News asked James during an interview on Sunday.

“So here’s the thing. I’m not a politician,” James begins his response, at which point the video ends.
This is why these little stories I mainly ignore. It happens on both sides. And so, discussing it becomes a tit-for-tat contest.

As per usual, the leftist media is just trying to distract away from the all-American admirable candidate that John James is. That’s what they do to pro-lifers.

James’ pro-life positions:
  • De-fund Planned Parenthood; bad abortion even for rape. (Oct 2018)
  • 100% pro-life; always have been; always will be. (Mar 2018)
  • CC:De-fund Planned Parenthood. (Jul 2018)
  • CC:Parental notification for abortions by minors. (Jul 2018)
    (source: ontheissues)
John James’ opponent, Gary Peters, is staunchly pro-abortion, as his record indicates (0% pro-life per the National Right To Life Committee):
Vote: S57
Voted NO: Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act
Vote: S58
Voted NO: Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act
Vote: S7
Voted NO: The No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act
Vote: S101
Voted NO: Nullification of Obama pro-abortion Title X rule
endorsed by pro-choice NARAL
(source: nrlc.org)
https://cqrcengage.com/nrlc/app/person/355?5

Last edited: