C
Cruxis117
Guest
Hey everyone. This may be in the wrong forum thread area, but anyways…
We all know the part of the Gospel where Judas Iscariot betrays Jesus, which leads to his crucifixion. I’ve heard of many different thoughts about whether he went to hell, whether he repented, etc, etc. But I’ve been thinking about something. Isn’t it possible that Judas was pre-destined to do that? Then again, that prevents free will. What I mean, is that isn’t the Crucifixion and Resurrection predestined events by God? So wouldn’t Judas have been necessary, so that Christ would fulfill the prophecies and that the whole Resurrection and everything else would take place? What do you think?
We all know the part of the Gospel where Judas Iscariot betrays Jesus, which leads to his crucifixion. I’ve heard of many different thoughts about whether he went to hell, whether he repented, etc, etc. But I’ve been thinking about something. Isn’t it possible that Judas was pre-destined to do that? Then again, that prevents free will. What I mean, is that isn’t the Crucifixion and Resurrection predestined events by God? So wouldn’t Judas have been necessary, so that Christ would fulfill the prophecies and that the whole Resurrection and everything else would take place? What do you think?